Sinister: tissues and competitions!

Belle The Excited Dog kissingbelle at xxx.com
Mon Dec 23 00:44:17 GMT 2002

Hello!

Today was lovely. The girl, who I thought had left me forever, wasn't lost
at all. She was back! And if that wasn't enough the girl with the dark brown
hair was here and the man and the woman were here too!

They forgot to get excited this morning when they stumbled into the kitchen
so of course I had to remind them...These people are so often forgetting to
get excited about things. Its quite strange because they seem to always
remember to get cross if I accidentally chew up a whole box of tissues.

Having said that the girl has remembered to get excited about some strange
things recently. When she eventually found her way back she bounced around
telling me that the band that make me a little bit famous had been on the
radio. And my name had been mentioned quite a few times! I felt pretty proud
I can tell you!

The nice thing about seeing people you haven’t seen for a long, long time is
it makes you remember how much you love them. I was really pleased to see
the girl again (even if I was more pleased to see the woman cooking the
chicken this evening). I’ll even forgive her for being a bit lazy, she was
going to write and tell you about some competitions on that web-site of
hers. It seems that not only can you write on a computer but you can draw on
one too...and some people did... Look!

http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk/competitionresults/

The girl and her friends thought this competition was quite a fun thing to
do and so decided to have another competition... and it is here!

http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk/competition/

I hope lot of people will enter because as the girl got very excited when
people entered the last one and life is so much nicer when the girl is
getting excited instead of getting angry because tissues have been torn up.
In fact life is so much nicer when people are going around feeling happy and
excited in general...

Oh a box of tissues... I better go!

Love and kisses,

Belle
xx

"good grief belle! Even your tongue has sand on it" I could tell she was
impressed with my disguise.
http://www.friendsoftheheroes.co.uk