Sinister: Ben Folds?

Nathan Reader billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 23 13:27:06 GMT 2002

Hello all in computer-music land,

Just a quickie.

First up, Merry Christmas to you all. Make the most of
the holiday by trying something new and exciting!! I
have discovered HAVING FUN!! It's new and versatile.
Try it!

In reference to the subject, my Mum saw Ben Folds at
the market today. That's all...

And now the crunch for everyone on the sinister
mailing list that has the name Kerstin Hammes: Hi
Kersy, I have been trying to e-mail you directly but
your or my mailbox has a 'quota' problem, so they
bounce back. Hopefully you stillget these sinister
messages. Can you e-mail me and tell me what you think
about this kanundrum!

Ps. Your tape is in the mail.

The excitement never stops flowing from my computer...

And now, we find out if was my mailbox having a
problem or hers.

1...

2...

3...