Sinister: Last Christmas

Reggie Whitecastle coinmaster63 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 24 16:36:47 GMT 2002

Hello Sinister!

I have been away for a while--as an early Christmas
present, my sister helped fund me a trip to Madagascar
this holiday season for a Lizard expedition--wow, I
don't think I can even begin to describe how amazing
this experience was.  I had my walkman on the entire
time listening to "The Boy with the Arab Strap" as I
observed my favorite lizards in their NATURAL
HABITAT!!

A little bird told me that there has been doubt
circling around the Sinister community as to my
existence.  Wow, how flattering!!  More specifically,
Robyn Fadden and Caitlin Pigtails don't really believe
that I exist.

I still hope that Marianna Longmire believes in me,
because she's my future wife. (Marianna--will you?)

Actually, I shouldn't joke around because I have a
girlfriend now! Yeah, remember Denise the seductive
waitress at the Gunther Toody's?  One night, after a
few too many O'Douls at Mr. Bojangles, she and I went
home together; it was a night to remember.  Strangely,
though, ever since then I keep trying to call her and
I keep getting her answering machine.  She must be
busy with the holidays or something.  But, it was a
night of passion indeed, even though when I woke up
the next morning she was gone.  I figured that she
didn't want me to see her with racoon eyes, or
something.  She's usually pretty dolled up, so she
must be self-conscious about her appearance.

But sigh, isn't love great?  Once Christmas is over,
I'll be focusing my attention on February 14th, which
is usually the most depressing day of the year for me.
 But I think it will be okay this year, despite the
fact that I turn 40 soon.

Okay, well Yoko and John are pawing around at me,
which either means they want to watch Eddie Murphy
stand-up comedy with me, or they're hungry.

Merry X-mas Sinister!

Toodles!

Reggie