Sinister: Big John Lebowski Shaft (29TH DEC = INTERNATIONAL SINISTER BOWLING DAY)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 25 17:14:47 GMT 2002

HELLO ALL!

Just a quick reminder, that

THIS WEEKEND IS INTERNATION SINISTER BOWLING DAY!

It started last year, when sinister communities all around the world were to
organise a BOWLING FEST in their local area, and then REPORT BACK.

Now, IT'S BACK!

WHAT TO DO NOW
==============

Call all the sinisters in your area now, and go BOWLING WITH THEM this
weekend, either 28th or 29th Dec.  And then REPORT BACK to sinister telling
us how great it was, and how great I am.

Thank you James Thorniley for organising the London one!  I hope to be
there!  I hear that there might be a GLASGOW event in the horizon too (see
what Id just done?  glasgow EVENT in the HORIZON - wow I'm good).

OK Just to recap...

/1. Organise bowling for this weekend with fellow sinisters
/2. Go bowling this weekend with fellow sinisters
/3. Report back on how great it was
/4. Report back on how great I am

HAPPY XMAS
Ken