Sinister: Harmonic Ranch

eric the half a bee cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 1 14:39:36 GMT 2002

Dearest Sinister,

The road is long and the pavement is wet, but we're
making good time on our cross-country trip across
town.

That's the sort of shit I write when I've had three
and a half hours sleep; I apologize profusely. Did I
even spell "profusely" correctly? I suppose it's
possibel. Ooh, I'm tearing into the jokes to-night!
Even if it is 9:26AM.

I really have no reason to be writing, except that I
haven't in a while and felt that I should reaffirm my
existence. So look! I'm here! I'm waving my arms
wildly, in a vain attempt to be noticed!

I haven't been listening to Belle & Sebastian very
much recently. I have been listening to a lot of
Johnny Cash recently. I think B&S should do a prison
tour; I bet that would go over smashingly. In every
sense of the word. I suppose Mr. Cash was able to do
it because, well, he's fucking Johnny Cash and every
man who's ever even thought about robbing the local
post office and killing the clerk listened to him
while drinking beer and doing doughnuts on the
governor's lawn. This would, of course, happen in
Kentucky. Bowling Green, if you want to get all
precise about it. I didn't have anything to do with
it. Really.

So someone (too lazy to attribute it, sorry) said
this:
c)Amy Longcore said:- "My friend Christopher called me
up and said, "amy, we are relatively attractive, Smart
and outgoing people. Why are we such social misfits in
the dating Department?" I still can't answer you,
Christopher, dear. But I sure can Relate to the roots
of the questioning.
I have rather this same conversation with two of my
friends (seperately, of course) several times each
month. I don't know why this happens to so many
people, but I've just taken to going around with six
days' stubble, needing a haircut, and wearing the same
clothes for a week. If I'm not getting any dates, I
may as well use the time I would spend grooming myself
for something with more obvious value, such as extra
sleep, or smoking. Anyone need a boyfriend? I'm
available, and I won't even cause you much unneeded
grief. Boys only, please. All replies at the usual
address.

This has gone on for too long, I suppose. I need
coffee.

Ta ta,
Eric