Sinister: waiting for the man

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Sat Feb 2 07:34:44 GMT 2002

Holy god.

Whom ever went to the belfast gig is a lucky fellow.  I just have one
question...who is singing "waiting for the man"  It's just amazing.  The
band was sooo tight and sounded great.  Does anyone know where I can make an
actual download of the gig.  or can you dowload somehow off of realplayer.
I was also thinking of how the band has been playing a bunch (sorta) of gigs
lately.  Stuarts (not to mention stevie's) singing voice is getting much
stronger as result.  I'm wondering if this is going to have an effect on the
way the record sounds. Not that it's a bad thing if it does happen because I
really like the way IWUTU sounds. just a thought.  anyway take care all.
tim