Sinister: Cake or Death (or exams)!

Amy Skelton borokitty at xxx.com
Sat Feb 2 14:00:16 GMT 2002

Hello everyone (take#2 - the save draft on Hotmail managed to mess up
again)!

Tom has managed to coax me out of lurkerdom for a little while. I did not go
to Offbeat last night, unfortunately it wasn't because I was having a lovely
weekend in the Cairngorms or anything instead I had an Engineering
Management exam this morning - Saturday exams should be banned!
I could be seen having a quick revision break disturbing people in the queue
for Offbeat and making a gibbering fool of myself in front of - oh well
never mind that....

I just keep having to thinks happy thoughts of all the things I've got to
look forward to when I finish. My last exam is on Thursday and then I'm
going to Abersoch for a surf kayaking weekend - yeah!! I love going there
but I remember the first time I went and discovered that the bay we were
going in had a name that roughly translates to English as 'Hell's Mouth' and
being a wee bit concerned...

I would love to make this a longer mail but I need to start revising for the
next exam - it's just never ending!

Take care...

...Amy

P.S. To anyone else who has still got exams/coursework to contend with -
chin up peeps...