Sinister: Midwest picnics, dreaming of Honey

The Cat's Pajamas the_cats_pajamas at xxx.com
Sun Feb 3 04:54:02 GMT 2002

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted, and the last time I did post, I didn't say
anything particularly important.  Keeping better track of my Sinister
e-mails is my February 2nd resolution, since I really hate the idea of only
being able to make long lasting changes in your life once a year...

First off, MIDWEST/CHICAGO meeting!  Our beloved Amy Applejacks has proposed
a Sinister midwest gathering, and I'm all for it.  I'm willing and eager to
do a Sinister round up in the Chicagoland region and drive all the little
doggies down the trail to wherever Ms. Applejacks wishes.  Everyone should
attend, really...I don't know a date, a place, or anything else, but that
doesn't mean you shouldn't clear your calendar for the next 8 months, just
in case:)

I met Honey last night in my dream!  I was in #sinister, and somebody was
going to prison in the UK, and they asked for my help to escape.  So I went
over there to help break them out.  I dressed in a suit because I realized
that would prevent the guards from being suspicious about me...I went into
the prison and I needed Honey's help to unlock the computer system doors.  I
found a great big office part of the prison, although it didn't look like a
prison at all.  It had wood paneling floor to ceiling, large picture
windows, chandeliers and a very official feel to it.  I found Honey and was
just starting to say "I can't believe I'm meeting you!" and then woke
up...How tragic :(

So there, now I can say I've posted in the past 3 months...nothing terribly
exciting, but if anyone's interested in Midwest gatherings, let me know ;)
I've gotta bounce for now, bye all!

Jason