Sinister: Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:59:52 -0000

Doyle Patrick Patrick.Doyle at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 5 13:59:34 GMT 2002

Hey there, just thought i'd tell you all about a funny thing that happened
to me the other day at school, before i have to unsubscribe fro fear of
getting caught,,,,,,,,,again!
I was in PE and the student teacher noticed i had a Belle and Sebastian
T-shirt on ( Russian Dolls to be precise!)

"Their from the 60s aren't they" he said
"No" i said
"70s?"
"no"
"80s then?"
"nope"
"yes they are" he said "my mum likes them, one of them has curly hair,
right?"
"i think you'll find thats Simon and Garfunkel" I said
"thats it.........isn't that the same band then?" he said

oh deary me!

Oh well back to exam revision for me then!

so who's all going to the Edinburgh Usher Hall gig on the 1st of April?
If so get in touch, id love to see you all there

Laters

Patrick, the kid with the crimped and overheated hair