Sinister: OFFTOPIC: plea to London listees going to Tanya Donelly gig:)

Kin Woo daftpunk at xxx.au
Tue Feb 5 18:00:36 GMT 2002

hey guys
am continuing to have fab time here in London (despite thwarted attempt to meet
other Sinisterinies for Bill Janovitz gig-ah well mebbe next time:)) Have
caught loads of great bands (Lo-fidelity Allstars-superb!, Bill Janovitz, Beta
Band, Minotaur Shock and Neil Halstead), plays (Cat on Hot Tin Roof, soon
Stones in his Pocket, Lady Windermere's Fan and Play What I Wrote), clubs
(Trash-fab indie night and Fabric) and art exhibitions (Nan Goldin, Turner
Prize, Sam Taylor Wood and soon Warhol) -phew! No wonder I can't fit in any
time at the hospital (where I'm meant to be working as med student)!:))
Am absolutely crushed I miss out on seeing Spiritualized, Alfie, B&S and most
of all Tanya Donelly (ie the goddess outta Belly and Throwing Muses) cos I
leave for home (australia) days before the gigs. Those are bands I'd sell my
grandma for to see:)
So please this is a plea to any London listees lucky enough to be going to the
Tanya Donelly gigs and are planning to bootleg it, please contact me cos am
desperate to get a good quality bootleg so I can live vicariously thru it and
revel in the beauty that is Tanya D! Please email me privately off the list at
either this address (daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au) or kin_woo at hotmail.com (.) I
have absolutely loads to trade with-rare, utterly desirable, unreleased live
stuff by all the aforementioned bands, Black Box Recorder (another band I'm
dying to see), St Et, Dot Allison, One Dove, Tindersticks, Palace/Will Oldham,
Lambchop and stacks more.
Ok so hope to hear from some of you soon
later
Kin Woo