Sinister: I love my car (but I love God more.. and Jordi)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 6 16:59:26 GMT 2002

Hi sinister,

I have proved in the past couple of days that God loves me, since for the
past few days I had to walk to work every day since my car was knackered and
in need of repairs - and those in the UK will know that we are having a
season of hurricane at the moment (yesterday afternoon there was a hailstorm
was was so heavy that it formed a slurpee-like layer on the roads).

Guess what.. I don't have an umbrella!  So I was dreading walking to work -
but miraculously, it never rained A DROP from 7:45am-8:30am and
5:00pm-6:00pm to on each of my walking days! (it rained throughout other
times).  God Loves Me! And I love God too.

Speaking of religious matters, Did you know?

Buddists all exclusively listen to Drum 'n Bass, Jazz and Easy Listening and
no other forms of music, because they are too at ease with the world and
thus aren't miserable enough to care for the whiny lyrics of Morrisey
despite the beautiful melodic tunes that often go with them.

Ask any buddists - you should see Dahli Llama, he has souped up his sandals
like any boy-sandal-wearer would, with loud KENWOOD bass speakers fitted on,
aluminium spikes coming out the side, etc. etc.

My not very boy-racer car is ready for collection in half an hours time, in
full health once again (hopefully), but last night I had a bad dream:

I was driving to this place to see my girl in my car, but for some reason I
forgot that I have been out drinking all day and was actually pissed, and I
crashed the car that I just got fixed, and despite my crying and begging
they refuted my driving licence, so I couldn't see my girl ever again.

Then I woke up, and I wasn't drunk, my car is about to be fixed, and thus if
I had a girl who lives within driving distance, I could drive to pick her up
for a ride, and she'd love it cos my car's great and she can sing "I love my
car" in it, even if she's buddist, cos it's not a miserable whiny song.

God knows what I just wrote... see some of you in Brighton, hopefully!

Divine Interventions and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: I love Jordi, he loves the Red Bull Dozers