Sinister: jeff has arrived what a super idea!

miss maple mateamo at xxx.com
Thu Feb 7 06:56:39 GMT 2002

SINISTERIANS!!!!!!! HOW ARE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL SUPER COOL HIPSTERS
DOIN' TODAY?

TO jeff has arrived,
highschool final flunky here! i think your idea rocks...i'll read yours if
you read mine...oh yeah...

i didnt FULLY fail my finals after all. Math...C-...English...A!...Art...A!
and all the rest im too ashamed to say...BUT...hey! it's highschool right?
and anyways my school's guidance/college prep. counselor has high hopes for
me to go to some hippy school in Idaho...so im quite excited

Things are looking up fellow Sinisterians...a brand new semester, and hey!
maybe i'll be studious and smart and all those cool good super
things...anyways i heard belle and sebastian are totally into eduacation!

"She gave herself to books and learning"
Matea...
(Miss Maple)