Sinister: Selfish promtion.

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Thu Feb 7 11:41:11 GMT 2002

Um, hiya, yeah.

I just thought I´d let you all know that our band nowadays have a new name and a new site. And three ugly pictures of me where I look like an arse!

Who would like to miss that? No one, I hope. Or do I? Whatever, here´s the address:

http://cookielove.has.it

so check it out. Under press there´s a horrible picture from when I was in the local press with my friend Emelie. Too good you don´t know Swedish so you can read what I say, hehehe.

Anyway, i just thought I´d make a bit of slefish promotion here. Sorry.

I got tickets by the way, to B&S in Stockholm. Absolutely thrilled about it! Hurrah!

This saturday, it´s Ryan Adams, the fourth of March it´s the Strokes... my concert future seems really good.

Oh yes, the band, The Cookie Love, have our first gig this summer, at the Orminge Festival. It´ll be like 150-200 people but still, that´s enough for me :)

I´ve got stragefright you know.

Just made a big big big test. The national tests, uuh. Swedish, the essaypart. I wrote one on of the fime themes; Having the courage to be visible. It went alright I hope. Well, I should quit now, or else I´ll be late. I have quite a full schedule today, I´m off to eat nwo, then I have to stand in line for signing up to a skitrip with the school over a day, and then I´m going to go to a meeting with the festivalpeople.
 That´ll be really scary.

This is probably my worst post *ever*, including my overexcited post about B&S coming to Sweden.

Take care everyone,

Love,
Astrid x