Sinister: do not read this if you're not coming to brighton, as it will be quite boring

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 7 13:28:25 GMT 2002

BRIGHTON THIS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 9TH, 2.30PM ONWARDS

ok, here it is again.  i will meet the sinister express at brighton
station at 14.27.  i imagine we will dawdle there for about 15 minutes
saying hello and waiting for latecomers from other directions (yes, you,
peter).  we will then adjourn to the george pub at the bottom of
trafalgar street (sharp left downhill at station exit) where vegetarian
food and lots of beer will be available.  so if you are driving,
coaching, flying, swimming or otherwise arriving later, find us there.

free parking: pretty much non-existent.
accommodation: one sofabed at mine (sleeps 3 skinny boys), plus enough
floor for about 5 others with own sleeping bags.  the last train back to
london is the 23.02, although anyone who wants to stay for clubbing (i
plan to go to POD - retro pop, punk and rock) could get the first sunday
train at 4am.  after friday afernoon use my archel at iname.com email, and
for directions/further info/general reassurance on the day call me on
07944 074873.  ok!

see you then!

luv archel xxx

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.