Sinister: sinister mixtape wonderings.....

Rachel fruitloop blind_lisa at xxx.com
Thu Feb 7 19:48:54 GMT 2002

¡VIVA RACHELS!
The mixtape battle is, INDEED, still on! At least on the Rachel
Rovers team. It just takes a while.  There were 13 Rachels
participating in our mixtape, and it started in early November. So,
if you figure that you were just about smack dab in the middle of the
line, Caleb Ben (aka RAW - Rachel as Well) and you just recently got
the tape to Amy Rachel AppleJacks Longcore, then we still have
probably at least another 2 months to go!  But we are stronger than
ever!  The tape is now making its way overseas! Hoorah!

love,
Rachel fruitloop

P.S. Any Rachel who was told to pass the tape on to Rachel OJ, AKA
Anna, please e-mail me.