Sinister: Karaoke; Chicago; Seattle; Apology

Jennifer Phillips-Bacher mrsaudiac at xxx.com
Fri Feb 8 08:18:05 GMT 2002

hello delicious ones!

it's 2 a.m. tonight (this morning?) i take on a diaristic tone, if only
because it's late and i'm up past my bedtime.  additionally, it seems less
like list abuse if i write in a confessional style.

I begin:

Dear diary,
tonight I did some karaoke.  kicked it off with "these boots are made for
walkin'" and finished with a terribly maudlin version of "love song" by the
cure (could it really get any more maudlin?).  people were weeping, i must
confess.  a group of attractive hecklers were seated nearby, and lo! one of
them was wearing a B&S badge.  we shook hands, and off he went.  hello if
you're out there.

so i've been thinking about BOWLING yes BOWLING and I have determined that
all of the CHICAGO PEOPLE on the list and I should meet up at Marigold Bowl
on Grace & Broadway on Sunday Feb. 17, either in the late afternoon or
evening, depending on which time seems the most popular amongst THOSE PEOPLE
THAT REPLY!

Secondly, on an entirely different, yet pop-related note, o diary, I was
wondering if I could possibly be directed to any lovely soul in Seattle who
might be interested in joining me on saturday night for Dub Narcotic Sound
System & All Girl Summer Fun Band.  i'll be in town for something resembling
business, and may be lonely and bored.

Food consumption:  several pieces of toast, with peanut butter; 3 campari &
sodas; 3 beers; 1 egg mayonnaise sandwich;  several cubes of teriyaki tofu.

i hope all of the londoners at Track & Field on Friday night buy my pal
Sarah Garrett Sonner a drink or several.

oh diary, i have polluted your pristine pages with my unruly penmanship.
please forgive me, and allow me to clutter your pages more delicately the
next time.

and now, I sleep.
Jennxo

please contact me Seattle and Chicago people!