Sinister: the part of my brain that says "stop" doesn't seem to be working.

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 8 13:13:58 GMT 2002

This is because i have spent another £50 on records and will probably do
the same in two weeks time. I am also feeling really weird but in a fab
way. On thursday i had a surge of great excitement and since then i have
wanted to do lots of things all at the same time. I feel as though i am on
fast forward and am becoming suspicious that someone is putting speed in my
tea. I also got a FIRST for my written proposal, and i just feel like
screaming "wwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

God, i'm sorry, i have been trying to write sensible posts all day but i
keep deleting them because my fingers can't keep up with my head. I woke up
at 7:30 this morning and jumped around to Lithium by Nivarna whilst
pretending my umberella was a guitar. I also fell over by a tree and a
small child laughed at me.

I am going to see Ben Christian at Dingwalls on the 18th so if anyone
fancy's coming along? I also want to get the electric soft parade album so
if anyone who has it could give me a rough rundown of what it is like, that
would be cool. Where the smeg has David Strange gone by the way??????

Oh dear mother of mercy what is wrong with me, i am usually quite calm, but
right now i feel as though i've got a bag of jumping beans in my belly. I
might lock myself in the toilet and jump up and down for a while.

boing............... boing....................., love hannah

Ps, there was absolutely No content here i just needed to move my fingers.
Next time i post there will be
a, b&s content
b, an element of drowsiness
c,some kind of cynicism about something