Sinister: Waaaaaaaalk to the station..

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Fri Feb 8 14:24:55 GMT 2002

……won’t you follow me down?

Ok, for all those going to Brighton tomorrow from London, who realised that
there actually are two pubs in Victoria Station all I can say is SPOTTERS
BADGE!

So I did some research at lunchtime and suggest we meet in or just outside
The Iron Duke which is between Burger King and Café Select, but also near to
Boots. At 1PM. If you go in the front of the station, it’s on the LEFT.

If you plan to come aboard then send me a note if you haven’t done already
and then we can try not to leave anybody behind. Cool.

My mobile number is 07765 102 990, and the good news is it’s actually
working at the moment. Both for making AND receiving calls. I truly am
blessed by the good lady fortune.

It’s gonna be ace!!

Pip pip

See you tomorrow or see you later