Sinister: I'm moronic in essence

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 8 15:07:04 GMT 2002

Sinistees,

Just like Hannah Brown (except a very tiny bit taller, and more boy-like), I
have been feeling rather bouncy in the past few day, no, not Ratha Bouncy
the 36DD prostitute, but the feeling of wanting to bounce around.

Maybe it's the time of the month.  Or maybe it's just lack of sleep - this
is a little known fact, but your brain produces a very minute amount of
alcohol constantly, but (un)forutnately it also produces another chemical
that neutralises it while you're awake.

When you're asleep, however, the balancing chemical stops being produced and
that's when you start to dream - you're getting mild intoxication from the
alcohol being made.  Incidentally that's also why you'd feel hungover when
you wake up if you didn't have enough fluid inside you before you sleep the
night before, even though you weren't drinking, and this is also why it is
often difficult to remember what you were dreaming about when you wake up.

When you haven't been sleeping for ages, the balancing chemical gets
depleted of its supplies and you start getting more and more delusional,
basically you're getting drunk.  You either get more depressed, or more
happy and your mind stops working rationally.

This is when you start making up bullshit about how your brain produces
alcohol all on its own - dream on!  I should work for some medical research
place, I can start a national scare and they will extend alcohol laws to
makes it illegal for children under 18 to have less than 8 hours of sleep a
day.

I'm gonna drink some real alcohol tomorrow though!  at Brighton!  Yay, might
drink some tonight too.  Ooh I'm so hardcore.  Go me!  (ed: yes, ken, go,
please, and don't come back until you sober up)

OK.

Drunkenness and Red Bulls
Ken