Sinister: hieperdepiep, please help

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Sat Feb 9 11:20:25 GMT 2002

	dear all,

finally b&s are coming to holland! and to belgium, france and italy. hieperdepiep!

the only drawback is that planned to fly to cardiff on the day they are playing in rotterdam.
i have to attend a conference in wales, and i would leave one day before it started to
have a look around in cardiff together with robin.

robin, i am not coming to cardiff. i'll mail you soon.

i'm getting a new plain ticket, for the sunday, and i will go to see b&s. i wanted them to
come to holland for so long, i cannot leave holland now that they are coming here.

this is where i need some help. i guess the easiest and cheapest way to get to swansea
on sunday 7 arptil is to fly to london with easyjet, and then take either the train or coach
to get to swansea. i've been looking around on internet, and i can fly to either london
luton or gatwick. however, i cannot find much about trains or coaches, so i don't know
where to fly, and how to go from there.

could anybody with some experience with brittish public transport give me a hand/email?
the sooner i book, the cheaper the ticket will be, so a swift response is appreciated
greatly. many thanks in advance.

other news:
two sinistrians are now living in nijmegen. JohaN from south-africa is here to study for six
months, and yesterday the first nijmegen sinister get together took place. JohaN brought
two friends and a few beers, which were all welcomed enthousiasticly. we had a good
time, but unfortunately had to catch a bus much to early. will be continued though.

that's all for now. hope someone can help me with the airport thing. love, especially to
you,

marc