Sinister: Reporting kcaB

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 10 21:25:42 GMT 2002

Saturday morning, I woke up and found out that someone
famous had died.  The person was famous by an accident
of birth but decided to be famous by not following a
set of rules that were also imposed at birth.  Rock
And Roll I say - which reminds me...

B!R!I!G!H!T!O!N!

I went there.  I did.  I had a GRATE time as well.
Archel accounted for most of the goings on in her post
but failed to mention my visible road-rage during the
dodgems.  It should also be pointed out that people
who are prepared to sit on a beach during a freezing
cold February, drinking fluids that thin our already
low-pressure indie blood, are most certainly NOT twee.

The other quality moment involved running like fuck to
catch my train after all the goodbye hugs - and then
running like fuck straight back to the pub cos I'd
forgotten my camera (and therefore one of the few
permanent records of Ken's spilled-salt art).

Boozy you're-my-besht-mate type hugs to everyone who
was there
(ArchelKenLizMarkCLucyMarkHBenJamesPeterCayPaulBecky)
and especially big robster-hugs to the people I met
that day like STACEY DAHLING and MADDIE who are both
every bit as lovely as y'all thought as well as being
properly appreciative of the high quality of seaside
chip shops.

That's it then.  See you at Brixton if you're going.
Southsea picnic in the summer anyone?  There's a beach
and a DDR machine...

My washing machine just flooded the kitchen.  Bloody
reality.

"Handsome" Robster (cheers Mark!)
http://robster75.tripod.com