Sinister: happy

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 10 23:30:06 GMT 2002

Sinister, sinister:

I am truly in love.

No, not with a person, not with anything I can say or talk about with some
sense of reality, but with everything.

Last week I got home from a terrible retreat for my catholic youth group.
Its called Action, and it is full of the kids I went to grade school with and
the jocks and such from my highschool.  And my old best friends.  Not a
single person out of the group of about two hundred do I know well.  I went
on the retreat to learn how to snowboard and because I love hills and Chicago
is FLAT.
       I was a leader of a cabin of nine people, two of which I know/knew one
was a boy I had a crush on for years in grade school.  And the other seven
were strangers from the area.  The Adult, his name was Ben and he was 25, and
I got on well; he was a really open guy who liked to talk, and he made me
feel good about myself.  The whole time I was there (six days) I was
selfless, helpful and reserved.  But when Ben and I began to talk, I gained
this strength I didn't know I had and talked loud and without stumbles.  I
said things I only thought and I was happy.
       But the Last night a senior in my cabin got crushed, she was very
upset about something big, and Ben and I were supposed to talk that night, he
said he had something to tell me about. This girl, however, stole him
upstairs with two others and I was with the freshman, who all fell asleep
within two hours.  At Eight the next morning we were leaving, so getting
ready to go was a big part of the night. It was about five, and I cleaned the
whole cabin by myself.
       For about ten minutes, Ben came back downstairs to talk to me, seeing
that I was bored.  He complimented me on my cleaning skills and thanked me
for making the cabin dinner.

He told me that I HAD MY LIFE TOGETHER AND I AM THE KIND OF PERSON WHO IS NOT
PHASED BY WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME, I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE.

That was it, after being ignored by this rad guy for the night, he tells me
that no one matters to me?  Everyone matters, and everything.  I ran outside
crying.
       My retreat was horrible and I still dot believe in God.

Also, Tuesday, my boyfriend told me he was also having sex with someone else.
 We didn't make up, so things are still on the rocks with him.

And my best friend and I are not talking and my installation at school fell
through and I cant take the classes I want to take and I cant go out and I
cant do what I want....

BUT I AM HAPPY.  The snow is melting and I am happy.  I went for a run with
my dog this morning and got my pay check and I am happy without anyone.

And I AM not sorry that this is so long.  I like it this way.

Kate of Chicago

ps  Jeremy, i miss you, email me

pps  lucas, the same goes for you, i ahve your pics

ppps  Ken, you're hot