Sinister: Can't think of a clever title & going to miss the bus!

Rebecca Wright rwr at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 11 16:44:37 GMT 2002

Here be I, back from Brighton safe & sound! Thanks to all who watched over me, hopefully my 'eager to please but not quite sure how' puppy-dog attitude'll be house trained into a glossy coated Sinister collie in time.
Bit that I'll remember most, probably the sunset over the West Pier with 3 for £10 bottles of red toasting Princess Margaret- in heaven may all her baths be tepid. Also James sustaining injuries from a stationary Vauxhall and Ken curled up foetal like from laughter on the beach though I'll say no more for Mark's sake (good luck Thursday!, I'll be on the look out for a girl/vendingmachine hybrid)

Archel, I'm ashamed to say my Mum had you down as some dark cult's high priestess when I first mentioned my plans of attending the meet-up. However your Audrey Hepburn photos and ability to entice Macy Gray to do triple somersaults on a snowboard just adds to the lovely smutty halo everyone's crowned you with (even though we can't control a dodgem between us, number of times BenApps slipped past our careering car tskk!).

With the B&S-Eastenders links did we miss out Jim? Betrothed to Dot Cotton and hero of '3..6..9', or even his university pseudo-name 'Arthur'? Someone who was paying more attention should record the final list for prosperity's sake.

Kay, I'm apologising in advance. If I was a better person I'd be in Oxford tonight listening to your band but I'm tired and suspect laziness & Big Train will be too tempting a mix. Still I hope it goes really well for you, the more tenacious party-goers who travelled up can report back on how great it was.

Bye now I'm off home
Becky xx