Sinister: I'd rather have a life than a lifestyle- UNfashionably LOUD

LilyWhite lilywhite at xxx.net
Sun Feb 10 07:01:52 GMT 2002

Now that's integrity in a nutshell!
I'd publicly like to be nice to James and thank him for being a staunch
supporter all the while,
and for any contributions he and his associates have made to my campaign.
The list is a far better thing for having had you on it love.

My words rang a few bells wrongly here and I feel like that's a shame.
I was actually looking to inspire a few remarks and a bit of interesting
conversation on the matter,
not to hurt anyone's feelings. I hoped to learn something about the essence
and substance of some of the people on the list, perhaps I hoped for more
than is on tap. It's always been a personal philosophy of mine that you
can't get from somone what they haven't got within themself to offer you-
and so it goes.
Those of you who took it as a personal stab, and mailed me privately to
whinge on about it
(you know who you are)  *cough*
I forgive you all, and I make no apologies.
Hopefully our good B & S don't yeild themselves to the mighty  £ note, and
start making t-shirts and t-mugs
that bear their cartoony likenesses just to make money so that they might
secure a future as recording artists.
What a broken hearts club it will be then.

I've always had my worries about the sense of community on this list
(particularly in
comparison to others), I now realise that community is essentially a state
of mind.
There's a certain freedom in curiosity that can't be falsely conjured-
any attempt is futile.Is it possible some people type just for attention or
to see their own name in print?

I think it's best to keep in mind that being smitten isn't
clever or cute in print or life. Loving a thing is stronger
and actually requires a personal investment.

I will now follow the honourable gentlman's lead
and hope that he'll hold the door wide open for me to leave.
Adios Los Sinestros.