Sinister: I'm *finally* waking up to us

Carmel carmellie at xxx.com
Mon Feb 11 18:33:04 GMT 2002

I usually don't write, but had a few words...
First, I want to mention that this is my absolute
favorite veggie sandwich:
> hummus with or without avocado
if you add a couple slices of tomato to that--even
better!
And now B&S content:
It took me awhile, but I finally got "I'm Waking Up to
Us" since my sister gave me a gift certificate to Tower
Records for Christmas.  It's taken me awhile, but I do
like it.  I really like "I love my car" (even though I
hate my car).  It's definitely not my favorite single by
them, but it's pretty good.
> I saw Storytelling yesterday.  And, sorry if I offend
> any of you, I thought it was AWFUL.  definately one of
> the worst movies I have ever seen.
Hmm, I've heard many mixed reviews of this.  I think I'll
have to check it out for myself.
> The Belle and Sebastin
> music was very good, though.  I can't decide if this
> made it worth seeing.
Speaking of their contribution to the movie, was there
ever a soundtrack?  I might have missed something since I
haven't been reading the list since I got back from
christmas break.  I hear the songs will be on the future
album.

I am off of work now, so I need to go.  Thanks for
listening to my babblings :)

Carmel

=====
"What did you learn from your time in the solitary
Cell of your mind?"
--Belle & Sebastian