Sinister: The Big One

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 11 19:10:31 GMT 2002

Things have been heating up for two minutes now, but I don't think we're
ready.  I decide keep folling around for another minute or so, then I would
make my move.

I finally, I think we're both ready.  But there is just one more obstacle in
my way.  It was a little difficult to rip off, but I think my confidence
made it seem easy.  I remembered back to my first time.  I was in high
school.  I had thought about it, a lot.  I'm a bit shy and very nervous
though.  One glorious day though, it actually happened.  I began to move in,
and although it smelled kind of funny, I thought of how great it feels to be
actually doing it, and began eating away.  The sweat trickled down my
forehead as the room seemed to get hotter and hotter.  It was getting very
intense now, until I was finished.  Surely, this was the finest
microwaveable burrito I had ever had.  It might seem a bit pricey for 1.79
at my local gas station, but it's soo worth it.  Especially with a cherry
icee to wash it down.  Aah, it's the finer things in life that make
everything bad seem okay.

I might be wrong, but I think someone was slagging the fact that belle and
sebastian did shirts.  I don't know, maybe they didn't. Either way, I just
thought I'd use this opportunity to tell about how I am in an incredibly
awkward stage in life.  Right now, a Large t-shirt is just too small.  It's
okay before I wash it, but afterwards, it shrinks into smallness.  However,
an X-large is much too big, even after wash.  The only t-shirts I own that
fit like a dream are the belle and sebastian shirts.  Even after washing,
they are the perfect length.  The arms fit so well.  They're loose, but not
TOO loose.  It's just a nice feeling.  And those russian dolls are just too
cute.

In the recent tradition of leaving posts, I thought I'd say I'm leaving.
It's been fun, but I actually HAVE now a life and you're all GEEKS and I AM
NOT!

-Matt

P.S.  I'm not really leaving the list.  This should be obvious since
everyone who knows anything at all about me should know that I will never
ever have a life and I am far geekier than all of you.  Long Live the
Fighters.

P.P.S.  Sorry for having TWO deep, depressing posts in a row.  I'll be more
uplifting next time.  Twelfth Night perhaps.