Sinister: I shall finally speak(for better or worse)

howard shady flynn60102 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 12 02:39:09 GMT 2002

hello to all on the sinister list.  this right here is
my first post so i will try not to look too much like
a fool.  i've been monitoring some of the messages and
finally got the cajones to introduce myself.  i have
had a voice here for a couple months but have been
suffering from some sort of electronic laryngitis(did
i spell that right).

anyway, my name is raymond howard humphrey.  long time
resident of the lovely state we call illinois.  i'm a
29yr old boy who lives in the northwest burbs of
chicago land.  it seems anytown in illinois is now a
surburb of chicago but thats besides the point.  i'm
a manager for a tool and die company in one of the
other suburbs near me.  it's a living i suppose, but
my dreams of becoming a male model were shot years ago
so for now i just boss folks around who don't really
understand what i'm saying(they wonder why i get
cranky somtimes)

i've been in touch with a few of the folks in my area
offlist and they know who they are, so a BIG HELLO to
them. I also belong to the postcardfromhell so if
there are any of you postcarders on here Hello to you
as well.  as you can tell i'm not very good with these
things so i will cut short and actually get back to
work.  which is where i'm at right now and it's quite
quiet here tonite.
anyhooooo.....i'll stop boring you with my intro and
get back to working.  have a good night everyone.

yours unruly
ray

p.s.  if anyone is into trading live B&S shows feel
free to email me and maybe we can have a trade.
Always looking to boost my collection.  cheers

p.s.s.  happy valentines day to you all as well