Sinister: Here comes the cunt

Rachel PY pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 12 10:31:10 GMT 2002

James Gilmer said:
>>stuff<<

and I agree, God, you guys should all GROW UP.

The only reason I joined this list was to pull, I fooled you for suckers
didn't I?  There you were all thinking how great and witty I am with all my
wonderful posts in the past with my self-rightious opinions - I wasn't even
being serious.

Well, the time has come to leave the list, now that I'm with the wonderful
Kenneth P Y Chu, isn't he a lovely boy?  The other day, he was playing
guitar and singing songs to me, he changed the lyrics of "I love my car" to
"I love myself", aww he is such a sweetie.

The other day I was going shopping with Ken, and we saw another couple
walking past us, they were wearing clothes.

"People who wear clothes are cunts"
"Yeah"

My role model is Dali Llama cos he has so much tolerance for others, I can't
STAND people with no tolerances for others.  that, or indie kids, the
fucking smelly bastards.

Anyway, back to the real subject of this post, I was listening to a
recording of the BBC broadcast of B&S in Belfast (thanks to the lovely
Grainne) - when Stuart sings the song "Here comes the sun", in the chorus
bit, he ACTUALLY sings:

"sun sun sun... you're a CUNT!"

repeatedly (listen to it yourself)!!

...and I thought of you lot.  Okay bye, I won't be posting ever again,
aren't you sad?

Rachel P Y