Sinister: SillyLorn's 1st Post!!!!!

Sillylorna at xxx.com Sillylorna at xxx.com
Tue Feb 12 22:19:45 GMT 2002

well hello there chaps!

tis my first post on here and i be all nervous.. Oooooh! What to say? i've
been thinking about this for a few days and i came to the following
conclusion: sit at the pooter screen and type what i think. so here goes....

*sits for few mins with a blank mind*

ok here goes...

*stands up whilst looking at the floor* Hi, My names Lorna, I've been in
sinister for about 2 weeks now and feel i have a problem. thus  being i dont
have tickets to the london gig, incidently if anyone has one for sale you
know my e-mail ;o)

I'm going to the edin gig, standing tickets. woo hooo! canny wait.. ohh
gettin goose pimples just thinking bout it! should be fun. i know of a few
ppl who are going from sinister so should be cool to see them, perhaps i
might even ping rubber bands at them from a safe, hidden distance. remember,
SEE, BUT DON'T BE SEEN!

Hmm what else to say.....   If anyone wants to know stuff bout me, like who i
am, you can go to this link: www.geocities.com/sillyscottishchick/pageone

ok, this post didn't really say much did it

god bless you all for reading this far into my jibberish

Lorna aka SillyLorn