Sinister: a user and abuser of trucks (not really, it just sounds funny)

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Wed Feb 13 02:34:39 GMT 2002

First post.

Meeting people at the door:  Hi, nice to meet
you!  I'm Bronwyn.  I go by Bron.  I've read all
about you people.

Walking past the main hall:  How did I find this
party?  Oh, well I have a dear friend who
introduced me to Belle and Sebastian a little
while ago, and well I've gotten to know them as
well...my friend invited me here.  I love what
you've done with the place!

Finding my way into the kitchen:  Sure I'll have
a little something to drink...have any
Tigermilk?  Stellar!  I'll have some of that
then!

I meet Lisa:  I know you're slightly mental, but
I just wish I knew what was going on in your
life...  What's going on in my life?  I'm coming
 from North Carolina and I don't know where I'm
going.  Being stuck in the Midwest for school
isn't quite doing it for me.  I was in China for
a few months studying... yeah it was fly.  ...Oh
don't worry, Lisa, just because you're blind
doesn't mean you can't see the world...look with
your heart!

...Further into the evening (now drunk with
melodies and lyrics, singing loudly---for I'm
slightly shy at first, and then by the end I'm
somewhat of a social butterfly):  "I LOVE MY
CAR!" ...oh wait, I don't have a car here at
college---only a little pink bike that sounds
like a crying rhinos auras when I hit the
breaks... oh oh   oh dear!
(Then the boy with the crimped and overheated
hair steps up and saves the day...I don't know
how but he does...  this is my story :-)

The party keeps going but it's my bedtime.  I
read posts as if they were stories my mom used
to read me when I was a young girl before
falling asleep.

Randomness is art.  Inspiration's the drug I
simply can't get enough of.

To all you Sinisterines, I'm addicted to you.
Rawk on.

---Your Mountain Mama Sweetheart   X

ps.  I'll prolly be in northwestern Indiana for
the summer (fingers crossed) so all y'all who
wanna have a B&S get-together for the
Midwest...count me in!  I'll spend the summer
wastin with you :-*

***Sometimes you get shown the light in
the strangest of places if you look at
it right***  ---Jerry.