Sinister: drankin n dreamin

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Wed Feb 13 22:55:54 GMT 2002

crazy crazy
so does anyone else have random french people
instant message them?  this has been going on
for about a year for me... i don't know how they
get my name or why they insist i speak french to
them!  my screenname was my french name in high
schoooool, and i really don't speak much
french...now that i've been china-fied  hehe
so yeah, like i've had about 23 french people
instant message me in the past year.  none claim
to know one another.  odd.

okay well moving on... i just want to give a
boost to drunkeness.  (disclaimer:  i'm not a
lush i just have groovy moments when it's -the
must- the thing to do :-)  last week i was
briskly walking home in an inebriated state, and
lo and behold...(duh duh DUH)  The Meaning Of
Life struck my brain!!!  i told myself not to
forget it so i could tell you all and as i stood
in the shower the next morning i remembered i
forgot!!!  shame on me.  but i did come upon
another revelation... it's purely a work of
Susan (really "God" but this is my name for him)
that in our most inept state clarity can be
found.. cheers and thumbs up to all the ideas
that hide behind our sobriety!

and i'm sure, as ken pointed out, that even if
one has not touched the devil's juice, the
alcohol in your brain can have the same effect
over time....you too can acquire the meaning of
life!  it's the chuth  (chu + truth, get
it??...ahh yeah i'm gonna sit back down now..)
sorry if i've used your name in vain, ken..

anyway, just to be even more ridiculous, i
dreamt i worked at a pizza hut in china last
night...and then all these rectangular-box-
looking planes fell from the sky... there was
somethin that had to do with strawberries and
then i found a boy with a guitar.. he was cute
:-)

okay well, enough from me for now

PEACE me new friends!
---Your Mountain Mama Sweetheart

ps.  belle n sebastian in chicago may 11!!!
HOORAYYYYY!!!!! :-D  [extra big smile and slap-
happy clapping]

***Sometimes you get shown the light in
the strangest of places if you look at
it right***  ---Jerry.