Sinister: American tour dates.

Richard Gassan gassan at xxx.edu
Thu Feb 14 08:48:07 GMT 2002

Hello, all ---

I've never posted here before ... and I'm insomniac at the moment, so this
should be a good time to ramble about myself, but I'm feeling a bit shy to
do so. So, instead, I'll talk about some Very Cool Stuff Indeed.

Yes, B&S concerts in America.

Bliss, bliss: I have two tickets to the Boston show on May 4th (*one day
before my birthday!) ...

Ticketmaster lists tickets for sale:
(http://www.ticketmaster.com/cgi/artist1.idc?actname=BELLE_AND_SEBASTIAN&MajorCATID=10001&MinorCATID=60)

May 4, Boston, Orpheum Theater
May 10, Detroit, State Theater

And then there's this band, "Belle and Sabastian," that's playing in Upper
Darby, PA:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/cgi/artist1.idc?actname=BELLE___SABASTIAN&MajorCATID=10001&MinorCATID=52

... but tickets for that are not on sale yet. Probably because they can't
spell the damn thing.

Oh, and the tickets I got in Boston last night are in the orchestra section
right next to the stage! so I can get up and walk five steps to gaze
worshipfully up at Our Heroes.

Blissfully (albeit $25+$7.40 "convenience fee" each lighter),

Richard.