Sinister: my keyboard has a sticky E!!!!!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 14 13:57:00 GMT 2002

Yes, sorry in advance for an over-enthuisiasm of E's, but it keeps sticking
like i said.

Well, isn't this fab, it's Valentines Day and i'm not depressed for the
first year of my life. Tom P said he got two parcels in the post and so did
i. At a painful ten to eight in the morning i got handed two lovely records
that i ordered and one of them was a rare alfiee EP, yum,yum!!!!!! I then
went to college and spent another £10 on more records.

So i went back to bed for afew hours then woke up feeling that nothing
could go wrong, and it din't. I got a valentines card over the internet. At
first i assumed it was my dear mother but underneath it said, "from an
admirer of your posts to sinister". OOOOh, it's quite exciting. Thanks to
whoever it was, that was the first card i have got in about 14 years, oh,
christ, that is a scarily long amount of time. I might go dancing tonight,
i feel like wearing a pink tie and flinging my hair around.

It's really sunny here today and i switched from my duffle coat to my
little denim jacket, but SHOCK HORROR, i nearly left the house without
wearing my B&S badge so i pinned it on and left the house, there's
dedication for you.

DAVID STRANGE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way but he is just lurking, come
on David say something.........hands mike over with embarrassing
           hannahxxxx