Sinister: low bra-ed fitty

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 14 16:45:09 GMT 2002

Hello Sinistees,

Yesterday morning a BBC presenter said "getting pissed" during their
breakfast show.. rock and roll - he got told off by his co-presenter tho.

A lady at work in the office this morning was really annoyed by a rude
customer who was on the phone, after the phone call she shouted "FART"
really loud - it was the funniest thing.

Tom Pettinger got his hands on two nice ladies' packages today.  Mmmm.
Which reminded me to send out parcels thanks.

The best presents should have numerous puns in it, like maybe a card that
says "could you SPARE a heart for me?" with a picture of a boy bowling, or a
box of chocolate that says "I choo-choo-chooose you" on the front with a
picture of a steam train.  That would be the loveliest.

Robert Brennen talked about "Ken's Kebab" in Portsmouth - the scary thing is
I've BEEN there!  A kebab restaurant the size of TWO SHOPS.  That ken is
quite a shrewd businessman.  He's not doing quite as well as Ken the estate
agent tho - he's so rich now he can afford his own show on TV so people can
watch him cook, anyone here bought a house from Ken Homes?

Lindsay BakerLou Line (hehe) talked about counting, and stuff.  I was very
bored at work this morning so I counted up how many days there has been
since I was born, and it was a whooping 7,955 days.  Five days until my
eighth millennium!

Do people celebrate these "jubilees"?  Or do only boring people do that?
Who wants to come to my party, then?

In the meantime, have fun, keep the VD alive everyone.

Ken
P.S.: The more mathematically minded of you can now work out my Birthday
from the running day-count of my lifespan.  And thus can send me presents
come the day.