Sinister: I only buy a book for the way the title looks on my bookshelf

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 14 16:36:39 GMT 2002

Ok, first Brighton. It's a bit hard for me to post now, because anything
worth saying has been said. Ho hum. I had a great time though, and everyone
was wonderful. Are the pictures up on the net yet? I got unsubscribe from
Sinister a couple of days ago by accident, so I might not have got the
message saying they are up. Archel was a great host, and not at all like her
sillistration (i.e. big, muscly and intimidating) and I'd mention other
people, but I'm useless with names and would therefore offend people by
leaving them out. So, [insert your name] was the most wonderful person I
have even met, Kara excepted. My phone also broke a few hours after being
dropped in the sea off Brighton pier, so I had to get a new one :(.

Ok, on to 'Crime and Punishment', am I the only one who thought it was
brilliant? Admittedly I haven't read the book, but my dad described the plot
to me a while ago, and I always loved the idea. I felt rather sad at the
end, but happy too, it was weird. I think I'm becoming some kind emotional
beacon or something, because I get more and more involved in things, in
either a positive or negative way. Maybe it's a side-effect to liking Belle
and Sebastian, I'm becoming sensitive and emotional. My housemates wanted to
turn Crime and Punishment over to watch 'Facelifts from Hell', but I dug my
heels in and stuck out my tongue. They watched 'Sex and the City' after
that, so I made faces at the TV behind their backs, then went to bed. Emma
also said that she bought Crime and Punishment because is looked good to
have on your bookshelf, but never actually read it. Bah!

The Gilmore Girls, it seems to me, is the US version of spaced. An
intelligent sitcom with the odd nod towards alternative culture. Though I'm
probably wrong.

That's about it really so...

byesie bye,

"I was walking home from work and lots of crows flew overhead.  It was sort
of pretty.  The sky was grey and there were lots of trees in my view when I
looked up at the crows.  I wondered what you were doing at that moment.  Wha
t you were seeing.  Feeling.  Everything. "
www.fastcow.co.uk
www.eurosexuals.co.uk
Peter

p.s. Kara wrong my sig file and it's lovely. Kara is lovely. Everyone should
love Kara because she's lovely. Very very lovely.