No subject

dafyd strange dafyd2001 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 14 18:18:35 GMT 2002

Hello there,

This is my first post in blinkin ages so excuse me if
its bad.I've been out of the sinister circle for too
long lately & am trying my best to get back in so i
think this is a pretty decent start,ummm posting.

I've finally got some direction back to my life,nooo
not by rejoining sinister even though thats pretty
good too,im going back to college in september to
study,im doing journalism or was that to do journalist
i forget now but it should be a whole lot of hard work
and the rest. But its what i've allways wanted to do
so im chasing my dream,im going to be sinister's very
own peter parker type reporter,except i cant climb
buildings but im working on it honest.This is turning
out to be a very long boring and unromatic post
especially on V.day,i never even got a card which
doesnt really bother me anymore,well it does but im
being mature & not showing it.

*mwah*

Daf
xx

P.s thanks to Ms H.Brown for making me post again,im
sorry if it was an anticlimax.