Sinister: You can't turn a pig into a racehorse, but you can make a very fast pig...

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Thu Feb 14 22:23:05 GMT 2002

Hello people who have a tendency to be somewhat better than others,

I have just rescued baby triplet jelly beans from my bag.  How underripe jelly beans made it into my bag, I know not.  I am letting them live in my drawer and I have named the Maude, Esther and Paul.  I hope no one eats them.

I was quite excited by the mention and playing of B&S on Gilmore Girls.  I watch it every tuesday with Katie and Jody and they have crappy musical taste.  I nearly fell off the bed.  Then I felt like a bad fan because I don't have the new single yet.  But I'm so very poor.  And I have to save money for my trip to England.  That's right, I'm coming again.  I must seem old hat to the british now.  I think it's something like 17 days until I get on the plane...

I will get paid for the first time tomorrow after three weeks at my new job.  I work in a library now, though unfortunately I cannot truly say that I am a librarian.  I only file and shelve, and it's only a law library.  Still, leather and cloth bound books make for excellent company, as does the wee portable radio my little frenchwoman of a boss gave to me.  She's incredibly nice.  I think she misses france.  Anyway, they're paying me.  It pleases me to know that some of the time I'm getting paid for is spent secretively dancing amidst the bookshelves.

That's all really, after all that time of silence from me.  Something interesting is bound to happen soon.

Kara