Sinister: Ticketslut

John T. Cat, Esq. johnw at xxx.com
Fri Feb 15 17:55:29 GMT 2002

To Katrina and whoever else wants to listen -
I've been trying to get tickets via ticketmaster for the last 45
minutes.

First I got -

Error. Currently there are too many users processing transactions.
Please continue to hit the Refresh button on your browser until you get
through. (118)

Then after I follow the directions to keep hitting refresh. After about
5 refreshes, I get  -

Couldn't connect to ticketing system.
We believe that you have violated our terms of use. We may have
restricted your access to our web site. Please try again later.

I've been trying continiously for the last half hour to get tickets. I
even called ticketmaster and they couldn't help me. Its really
dissapointing. I flew to San Francisco to see Belle and Sebastian during
the last tour. Now it looks like it will sell out before ticketmaster is
able to service my request.

Does anyone know of any other route to purchase tickets?

Thanks,
John Wojcik