Sinister: Ticketslut

kristi wheeler hellokristi at xxx.com
Fri Feb 15 18:34:22 GMT 2002

hello. has anyone gotten tickets to the chicago show and had these sorts of
problems? i logged in to get tickets about 15 minutes after they went on
sale and didn't have any problems. but i have had trouble with tm before for
other shows. i feel your pain. i hope everyone is able to get tickets!

ticketmaster is notorious for all sorts of terrible, terrible things.

by the way i am kristi & i am from ohio, usa.  i think i have been on this
list for nearly 6 months now but i seem to find myself really busy with work
and projects and such that i have failed to send a fond hello.