Sinister: celebrate good times, come on! I will!

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Fri Feb 15 16:12:48 GMT 2002

Sorry to post again, but I must share my joy.  I suppose I haven't been a belle and sebastian fan for an excessive amount of time, but I've always been quite keen on seeing them in concert.  My friend and I used to joke about how many organs I would be willing to sell to go see them in concert, and now *cue dramatic trumpet music* I have two tickets.  The other lucky soul is my friend Christina, my first true b&s convert.  Now about that joy sharing...

THE GOING TO SEE BELLE AND SEBASTIAN FOR THE FIRST TIME HAPPY DANCE!

commence with tail wagging
hands in the air waved about willy-nilly-like
jump with a 180 degree turn
crouch down a bit and do the twist
annoy your friends by repeatedly yelling "I'm going to see Belle and Sebastian!  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
Wait for them to say "who?"
another jump and turn, land pointing your finger
"Why only the best octet of indie musicians from scotland"
more tail wagging
spastic rhythmless excited movement until you get tired

at least thats what I did all last night after I booked my tickets for Boston.  It's perfect, I will have had two finals that day, what better way to unwind than to see my favorite band and keep all my organs, if not my $32.40?  Now if we can all manage to do the dance at the same time, the planets will align and there will be world peace.  With all that tail wagging, how could there not be.

I realize it's a bit early but someone else has already mentioned that they got tickets for Boston.  Meet up? Picnic? Please please please?  I've wanted to have a Boston sinister thingy for ages, but maybe that one person is the only one besides me.  Anyhue, think about it...

Oodles of love for everyone,
Kara