Sinister: Stupid Admission.com (Montreal B&S Show)

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Sun Feb 17 00:21:17 GMT 2002

Sorry to overwhelm this list with tickets/concert questions, but this might
be some useful information. Yesterday when I searched for Belle & Sebastian
at Admission it came up. Today, it disappeared. I call them, they ask if
this is about Dave Matthews, because they are getting a lot of calls from
stricken Dave Matthews fans. Hours later my friend finally got through, the
system was down apparently, so that 'Belle and Sebastian' would not come up
unless the operator had some code or something. Your best bet is to phone
the Montreal number:(514)790-1245.
http://www.admission.com/html/infos.htmI?C=&l=EN

I never had this ticket rush experience, it's very nerve wracking! Since I
had to work all day I had my youngest brother on the computer doing my work
for me. Poor thing, I had him scared to death.

Good Luck,
Genevieve