Sinister: what are days for? days are where we live

ian dimensionflip at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 17 23:31:16 GMT 2002

i feel honour-bound to point out that saint peter did not, in fact, write
the following.  it was me.  quite how this confusion of identity came about,
i have no idea.  the world is a peculiar place - or, as the buddha once said
"fuck me with a long hot baguette, i'm buggered if i know what's going on".

i hope your sundays brought you joy, my fluffy friends.  i can only
apologise for my technological inadequacy.