Sinister: my brother had confessed he was......subscribing

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Mon Feb 18 13:25:36 GMT 2002

can I ask a favour?

Aaaaaargghh! My little brother has declared his intention to swell the
sinister ranks. This leaves me feeling more than a little uncomfortable. I
just checked and he's in the nursery already, so hello Will!

I suppose it's my own fault. If I hadn't plied him with B & S and talked
about you lot so enthusiastically he never would have done it. But now he
has and I can't and shouldn't stop him. It's just that I escape the trauma
of my family by largely ignoring them. Sinister is my solace. At least it
was! Maybe this development will turn about to be a good thing, forcing me
to confront certain 'issues' in my life?

I'll leave him to introduce himself in a couple of weeks when he's out of
the nursery, but in the meantime, about that favour......he's got himself a
ticket for the Manchester gig on the 2nd of April, but doesn't have anyone
to go/meet up with. If anyone in the south Manchester/Stockport area doesn't
mind chaperoning a cocky 17 year old (must be nice, must be nice) then you
can get in touch with him at willhaigh at hotmail.com

Archel -  I think I may have your phone disorder too! But possibly a
slightly different variation. I tend to be OK with work related calls, and
speaking to strangers, but when I need to chat or discuss how I'm *feeling*,
I have to make a list of bullet points or I just freeze. It's too early for
a full diagnosis, but doctors fear I may be 'a boy'.

What with the world tour coming up I had a dreadful thought the other day
that they were planning on playing as many gigs as possible before (eek)
splitting up! Paranoia or what?

Bon voyage to RichJGillanders. We'll think of your departure as more of a
comma than. a. full. stop.

Email me if you're going to Copenhagen
Email willhaigh at hotmail.com if you're going to Manchester
Email Santa at theNorthPole if you've been good girls and boys

ci ja

Ben
xXx