Sinister: mighty thirsty aren't we

Bron elf-angel at xxx.com
Mon Feb 18 18:21:57 GMT 2002

it's like a bad movie
or bad karma
striding headfirst in a direction
blind
getting so far
and not feeling accomplishment

nature girl's in college
cuz she was told it was best
she doesn't know what she wants
but she does know a diploma is what the world
wants
it'll give her freedom someday
she knows it
but she feels like she's an attraction at a zoo

caged

tired

don't let small children feed her   (grr)

setting:  history of communications 201 class

"what is he talking about?"
"god, he's dry...i wish he wouldn't try to sound
enthusiastic, it just makes it worse..."

i look down at my backpack
stains cover the bottom of it
it's been over the Pacific Ocean
it's been on countless trains
it's been carried up mountain tops
it's been thrown in a tent on an island
surrounded by water wherein the distance one
could see unknown women washing their daily
laundry

and now look at it
sitting in a corner of a classroom
not gathering stains
racking up miles not by going distances
but by bouncing back n forth from home to class
like a fuckin ping pong ball

"....somethin somethin somethin...mass media,"
my prof stammers out of his pointy chicagoan-
accented mouth.  MASS MEDIA  ~~~oooohhhh  the
word sends shivers down my spine~~~  how did i
ever convince myself to get this far?

setting:  back in my room on my computer writing
a tart post...

well.  i'm gonna eat some processed food now,
full of preservatives and artificial flavoring.

my sincere apologies for not being optimistic
this morning.

you know how it goes though, when ya just can't
figure out what you want and you're already 3
years into a 4 year mess... it's like getting
smashed at a party and realizing you would have
rather gone bowling with your grandma instead.

HERE'S AN ATTEMPT AT MAKING THIS A HAPPIER POST:

:-D  i'll work it out!  everythin will be okay!
smile!  jesus loves you!  buddha loves you even
more!  and then there's your mom and she's just
a rocket of a gal...she loves you too!  we all
love you!!!!

ahhh  dear me great i feel better....  well, my
delimma isn't really gone but,

right.

i wish you all the best o luck in all your
endeavors this week.  much love,

---your mountain mama sweetheart   X

come and sit on my knee
twist around my back