Sinister: bare baiting

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Tue Feb 19 13:04:43 GMT 2002

Hey sinister,

In my inbox this morning - my sinister-digest and my
first piece of porn spam in ages! "Teens doing
farmyard animals" - obviously I didn't visit, but it's
nice to know they're keeping me in the loop.

It's a dull day today, and I have to a) sort out
inconsistencies in my pension and b) buy a bit of
rubber tubing known as a Y-piece. Y indeed. Did you
know that the UK is the only country where washing
machines have cold AND hot water inlet pipes? The rest
of the world make do with just cold. Apparently.

(does that count as my tip for the day? It had better,
I'm getting crap at keeping up with the housework)

The dastardly Ben Apps slagged off his own flesh and
blood in front of 1,500 people, knowing full well that
Will was unable to respond. Boo, jeer etc.

Speaking of Mr Apps has reminded me that the
spring-like weather must be heralding another game of
sinister football! There's a yahoogroup for people, in
London and environs, who are interested; to visit the
homepage, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sinisterfitba/ (or to
subscribe with nary a moment of fuss, email
sinisterfitba-subscribe at yahoogroups.com). How does the
afternoon of SUNDAY 3RD MARCH sound?

Cheerio,
Mark xxx