Sinister: as for me, i wish that i was anywhere, with anyone, making out.

Timothy Steven Moyle tsm26 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 19 13:37:54 GMT 2002

if life hurts to much then why try to figure it out, just take it, remember
and laugh and cry and learn and fight for what you believe is right what
ever object that might be, man,woman,job, whatever, and always never say
goodbye to someone, because thats the end, you always say see you laters'
and the theyll always come back, ONE DAY................worked for me but
then im single, and sometimes wish that one person would come back, but in
some ways once all the loniness goes, then its good ridence because theres
always someone better on the bus, on the underground, in a club, all waiting
to be found, its just a pity it take a ****ing strange journey to find that
one.
oh back to work scanning paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!