Sinister: Off-Rhoda

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 20 15:21:56 GMT 2002

How have sinister been?

I've - like that man who has been sitting in his house all day and not
shaved and coughing and has the fever and wanting to kill people - been
laden with flu.

Except, I went to work this morning - don't do it kids, even the extra money
you get for working (I'm a temp at gets paid by the hour), it's still not
worth it.  Then, I spent the whole of lunch time sleeping, rather than
eating, so I'm now officially ill, cold and hungry.

But never mind, from reading the posts of other sinistees it would seem that
I'm one of the lucky ones, what with their broken hearts and failing
interviews.. oh hang on a sec.. I...  bah. ho hum.

And also from the refreshing contents of posts in the past 2 days it would
seem that those who wanted tickets for B&S in America have now finally got
to the website and clicked on yes and bought one.  My congratulations!
Speaking of B&S gigs, was there not meant to be a trasure hunting activity
before the United Kingdom concerts?  But the sebastian's website still seems
to just say "wait for it...", like how God keeps telling me about a
Playstation 2.

And archel advocated about an alms, aiding an aggrieved Asian.  An admirable
advice!  mmm space channel 5.. mmmm channel 5 girl dancing and going "shoot
shoot shoot!" huh, sounds like my kinda game..  Although, the game would
also require a Playstation 2 to go with it.... :)  Okay now I'm just being
altogether avaricious.

And now, totally unrelated, and in true "High Fidelity" stylee, I bring
you..

Top 5 reasons why sending a crush vote to ken is better than snogging Robbie
Williams... Go!

- You don't have to fight over 749 girls to do it, since all 750 of you can
do it at the same time.
- Ken is ten times more adorable than Robbie Williams
- You'd appear as a statistic on the sinister crush page, which is way
better than a crumpled back page of a "hello!" magazine.
- You won't catch Nicole Kidman's herpies
- It doesn't involve snogging an arrogant twat (unless you want it to)

What are you waiting for?

Crush Votes and Red Bulls
Ken