Sinister: Posting

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 20 19:25:13 GMT 2002

I've been wanting to title a post Posting for a long time...who knows why.. and now I finally have.

Just got back to school from a very nice four day weekend.  I went to a friends house in Pennsylvania, and had the most lovely and childish few days.  We played Life, this awful board game where your peice is a small car and you stick a little plastic peg in it for yourself, and another peg when you land on "get married" and an additional one when you land on things like "baby girl" or "twins" or "adopt a child".  Blue pegs for boys and pink for girls.  We made our own pegs though, out of bits of wire and string, so we had some funky looking people, and we also made our own Career cards and House cards, so we all had unusual jobs and abnormal houses. I was a performing artist who lived in a Haystack, and my friends had such lovely jobs as a duck, a crematorist and a central tunel control officer, and lived in a tank submerged in the ocean, a mobius strip and a duck.

Now is the part of the post that I usually say something that some of you would care about, that isn't just some useless story of mine...but I can't think of anything.  I'm thinking.

A while ago my friend and our fellow sinisterist Max wrote one of the most lovely posts I have ever read, and no one at all commented.  The post was almost all Belle and Sebastian content, and also about me! Maybe I'm partial to the post because it said such nice things about me, but I really think it was wonderful, and it made me very sad that you all either didn't read it or didn't realize how great it was.  I think ya'll should go through the archives and find it, or atleast hang your head in shame.

Where is Joe Vester?  I miss him.

Ah right, I knew why I started posting...I GOT TICKETS TO SEE BELLE AND SEBASTIAN IN NEW YORK!!  I know I am not the first to say this, and am probably not any more excited than all the other americans who have recently gotten tickts, but boy am I excited!  I have been waiting for this day for so long..

Well, so much for being interesting.  Sorry.
Atleast I'm not lurking anymore, eh?

Love,

Rachel Grapenut