Sinister: ken chu feel the love tonight?

Alyson kittypower6 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 20 22:59:42 GMT 2002

(subject = my first "ken chu" pun, i don't even know you ken, and already i
am punning your name! *giggle*)

hi sinister!

i am sitting here, grinning like an absolute fool, because...

I JUST GOT MY B&S TICKET!!!  YEAH!!!!!

b&s-listening will no longer be limited to my bedroom and my car stereo
(when i am driving alone), i will finally get the chance to see "our band"
live. with other people (howdy to the texas sinisterines!).  oh i am so
excited!

and, i also received my sinister valentine.  it is a wonderful mixtape (with
powerpuff girls stickers on it!).  thank you, dear.

i have been meaning to visit #sinister lately, to learn more australian
vocabulary.  maybe tonight i will pop in!

i will talk to you darlings later.

love,
alyson (who is super-excited!)

p.s.  shoutouts to aruni =D