Sinister: Neil takes on the world! Round One!

CrnflkgrlO at xxx.com CrnflkgrlO at xxx.com
Thu Feb 21 14:29:06 GMT 2002

Apparently Neil posted this on the Matador Records bulletin board after
hoards of people came whining and arguing over the high price of tickets on
the tour.  I'm so impressed by Neil sometimes, he's such a badass!  And have
you seen him, ladies?  Not so hard on the eyes, as well.....

B&S' Management
Ticket Prices - Dry Your Eyes
Mon Feb 18 12:07:15 2002
62.252.128.5

    I have every sympathy with folk who genuinely can't afford tickets for
the shows. Life's like that.

    But Anonymous (Brave name by the way), when we're in Canada I'll put you
on the guest list and you can come down and call us "money-hungry hoards" to
our
faces(and explain what a hoard it is). And then I'll punch your fucking
lights out.  We've walked away with money from a gig TWICE in the last four
years. And we're not making a cent fromthese upcoming dates. Quite the
opposite actually, as usual we'll subsidise it to the tune of several
thousand dollars. If you'd gone in to Matador in September last year, one
look at their faces would have told you how much the last tour cost.
Incidentally, it's nice to see you all know that we're planning on the next
tour. There's not 8 people playing, there's 13. Quite a difference.  I see
that we are one of the more expensive tickets.  Understand though, this is
what it costs. There's no fucking mystery. Either we tour at this price, or
we  don't tour at all.   It's not fucking compulsory. We've given you the
choice. The obvious thing to do would be say to yourself "No, I'm not paying
that", rather than come on here and spout shite about a bunch of people
you've never met and, for your sake, you better never meet.  Either it's
worth it or it's not, and personally I don't give a fuck whether you think it
is or not.  Especially given that following your thread you eventually decide
you don't like the band, and they're a parody. Why do you care about the
ticket price if the band are so shit? Confused? I am.

    Pretty girl on the cover? Err, it's one of the band.  Sorry about that,
I'll slap her about a bit next time I see her.

    Really, fannies like you coming on talking like you have a fucking clue.
Piss off. Life's too short to worry about the likes of you. Go and like
somebody unpopular. You seem more suited to that, and at least you'll be in
the company of like-minded people.

 Neil Robertson
 Banchory Management